Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: International Plowing Match Outdoor Exhibition

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Gus, I resent all the pix to you via e-mail.

    You said you wanted them bigger so here ya go......LOLOLOL [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Got them ready and will post them in the morning!
    Goodnight Cherie Peeps!
    [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]
    GD

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gregg I'm so jealous. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] But work conspired against me, so I'll have to enjoy Cherie's chainsaw through the pics you took.
    Mike

  4. #34
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size="4">The making of an alligator!</font>
    02
    03
    04
    05
    06
    07

  5. #35
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size="4">Gregg couldn't stay to see the finished piece but, I'm sure you'll agree
    the gator was coming along nicely!</font>
    08
    09

    <font size="4">Da Bear....was finished before Gregg made the scene. It's a beauty, eh?!?!</font>
    10

    <font size="4">The artiste ROCKS my world!</font>

    Hi Cherie! wave

    Thanks Gregg, for a job well done and for sharing!
    top2
    Gus

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ September 23, 2008 10:11 PM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Gregg, nice shots of Cherie working. Did you convince Cherie to give you the alligator to scare the stork away from your pond?? Inquiring minds want to know.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member guitarplayer57's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2007
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow!!! Those pics are absolutely amazing! I can't imagine the work that went into the alligator (or is that a crocodile?) Thanks so much for posting those pics! and adorable bear!!


    BTW, I'm new here...just signed up and got things to work for me...(I'm so computer illiterate). Please bear with me as I get used to things!

    Awesome work Cherie!!

    xx
    Sue

  8. #38
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Welcome aboard Sue! Good to see you hereabouts!
    Cherie does amazing things with that chainsaw, doesn't she?!?!

    Have you visited her Chainsaw Chick WebSite???

    Well anywayz, HAPPY POSTING to ya!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #39
    Inactive Member guitarplayer57's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2007
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Gus! I'm glad to be here!

    She does AMAZING work, it blows me away all the talent Cherie has! I've been a fan forever it seems...the Runaways were such a major influence in my music career. I got their first album when I was 19 and it changed my life!

    It's so nice when you find the people you are inspired by and who mean so much to you are as sweet and sincere and you'd hoped they'd be!

    I love the Chainsaw Chick site....I have to pick my jaw up off the floor when I see her work, it's so stunning!

    Thanks for the warm welcome and I'm proud to be here!

    Love to you all and to Cherie!

  10. #40
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size="6">Hey folks, check out these photos
    of Cherie's FINISHED CROCODILE!!!</font>

    finishedcrocodile1
    finishedcrocodile2
    finishedcrocodile3

    The wood is so beautiful when sealed but of course we couldn't do that.
    CC
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pretty darn impressive anyway, wouldn't you say?!?!

    Another Chainsaw Chick J.O.B. well done Cherie!
    Your talent is so amazing!!!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic